INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHEN APPLYING FOR A JOB
Please, read the text carefully in order to apply for a job with “Live Interactive Software LTD”.
If you disagree with any of the regulations, please do not submit an application for the job posting.
1. Live Interactive Software LTD is a personal data Administrator with headquarters the city of Sofia, Lozenets region, Dimitar Hadzhikotsev, 69-71, 6th fl. And UIC (Unique Identification Code) 205713340.
2. Providing your personal data is a necessary condition for applying for a job at Live Interactive Software LTD. As well as for subsequent staff selection.
3. Live Interactive Software LTD collects, processes and stores your personal data during the personnel selection campaign.
4. The data collected is used for:
• Selection of candidates for work in a position announced by Live Interactive Software LTD;
• Establishing contact with you by phone, email, to send correspondence related to your job application.
5. Your personal data is stored for a period of 6 months from receipt, after which it is deleted.
6. Live Interactive Software LTD. takes precautions – including administrative, technical and physical measures – to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
7. When you apply for a job, Live Interactive Software LTD. will gain access to your personal information only if you allow this by attaching your resume, cover letter or other relevant information. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide.
8. Personal data is not provided nor disclosed to third parties outside of Live Interactive Software LTD.
9. Personal data processed by Live Interactive Software LTD. is not transferred to other countries.
10. By applying for a job at Live Interactive Software LTD, you expressly agree that your data will be used for the purposes of recruitment and / or for the purposes of the respective recruitment campaign, as well as to communicate with you via the specified contact details.
11. You have the right to access, correct, object to the processing of and delete your personal data by submitting a written request to the Personal Data Administrator – you can receive information regarding the procedure of access to these rights by e- mailing an inquiry to: privacy@ liveinteractive.bg with a contact person: Mirela Borisova.
12. In case of irregularities regarding your personal data or doubts about security, please immediately provide information by email: email@example.com with a contact person: Mirela Borisova.
13. Please, e- mail us with any additional questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.