Live Interactive is at the forefront of the crypto revolution, developing innovative casino software solutions for an exciting range of clients. Our team has already assisted in launching an international brand to market which serves tens of thousands of users across the globe. We are working on cutting-edge software which will break crypto gaming through to the big time. We currently have a crack unit of hard-working, capable, and helpful people who all work together to deliver our vision – to build the biggest crypto casino platform in the world. After starting with only 3 people, we’re currently a ~30 people strong group of elite engineers, product gurus, and DevOps dynamos and we’re growing that number all the time.
We’re always happy to hear from passionate, thoughtful, and cool people to help us achieve our dreams.
We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to help us provide continuous delivery of our core applications and develop automation tools to support our zero-downtime operations.
In this role you will:
- Deploy and continuously improve the company’s mission-critical Cloud infrastructure
- Participate in constant improvement of CI/CD processes and their automation
- Work with Agile cross-functional development teams to predict potential issues in advance and mitigate the risks
- Analyze, propose, and adopt new tools related to building, deploying, and monitoring software systems
- Perform software maintenance, security updates, upgrades, and configurations
- Solve critical problems in development, staging, and production environments
- Build and train the technical support team
This role is right for you if:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in building and monitoring complex, highly scaled systems (preferably in production)
- You have professional experience in working with container runtime environments (design, provisioning, operations & maintenance) – Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- You are hands-on with IaC & automation/configuration management tools to manage a scaled container/Infrastructure environment e.g., Ansible, Terraform, or others
- You have a very good knowledge of Linux operating systems and networks
- Understanding of modern monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, or similar
- Want to work with engineering teams to design and build a scalable platform that provides mission-critical services with zero downtime.
- You have professional experience with AWS or GCP.
- You’re curious and willing and able to learn new technologies and practices
These are nice to have:
- Experience with RBDMS – MySQL or similar
- Experience with messaging systems – Kafka, etc.
- Experience with Redis or other NoSQL storage.
- Experience with incident management and coordination
- Understanding of High availability principles
- Experience with GitLab
What you will find:
- A product and a team that will inspire you – so you can do meaningful work with people who make you feel appreciated and valuable;
- A healthy and profitable company where team members stay for many years;
- The freedom to work from wherever home is and Work/Life balance;
- A flat structure to do innovative work, be acknowledged, and make a difference;
What else we’re offering to you:
- Paid leave – 25 days per year
- Additional health insurance provided by
- Lifetime insurance provided
- Multisport card, covered 100 % by the company
- Work from home option
- Development and career opportunities: the company covers expenses for certification and training relevant to your role at the company
- Employee referral program, company team activities, and initiatives
- Individual budget for home office equipment
We hire the best and those with the most potential. If you are 👑 great, or if you will be with a little help, we want to hear from you!