Live Interactive is at the forefront of the crypto revolution, developing innovative casino software solutions for an exciting range of clients. Our team has already assisted in launching an international brand to market which serves tens of thousands of users all across the globe. We are working on cutting-edge software which will break crypto gaming through to the big time.
We currently have a crack unit of hard-working, capable, and helpful people who all work together to deliver our vision – to build the biggest crypto casino platform in the world.
After starting with only 3 people, we’re currently a ~20 people strong group of elite engineers, product gurus, and DevOps dynamos and we’re growing that number all the time.
We’re always happy to hear from passionate, thoughtful, and incredible people to help us achieve our dreams so please reach out.
In this role you will:
- Design, develop and maintain highly-scalable stateless microservices for our Platform with Spring Boot 2 and Java 15
- Work on integrations with third-party providers
- Use our infrastructure based on Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, AWS, etc.
- Implement Unit, Integration, and E2E tests of your code
- Participate in code reviews
This role is right for you if you are:
- Willing to learn and improve
- Analytical Thinking kind of person
- Attention to Detail-oriented
- Problem Solving person
- With an Innovative way of thinking
- Able to research technical issues and generate creative solutions
- These are nice to have:
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Java developer
- Hands-on with design patterns
- Strong knowledge of core Java (collections, concurrency, generics)
- Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Cloud)
- SQL (MySQL or other RDBMS), Hibernate (or other ORM framework)
- Design of RESTful API-s
- Messaging and SOA
- OAuth 2.0
A great advantage will be:
- Experience in developing high-throughput scalable distributed systems
- Experience with Kafka
- Knowledge of Angular, Typescript
- Experience in a cloud environment
- Hands-on with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Redis
What you will find:
- A product and a team that will inspire you – so you can do meaningful work with people who make you feel appreciated and valuable;
- A healthy and profitable company where team members stay for many years;
- The freedom to work from wherever home is and Work/Life balance;
- A flat structure to do innovative work, be acknowledged, and make a difference;
What else we’re offering to you:
- Paid leave – 25 days per year
- Additional health insurance provided by
- Lifetime insurance provided
- Multisport card, covered 100 % by the company
- Work from home option
- Development and career opportunities: the company covers expenses for certification and training relevant to your role at the company
- Employee referral program, company team activities, and initiatives
- Individual budget for home office equipment
We hire the best and those with the most potential. If you are great or will be with a little help, we want to hear from you!