Live Interactive is at the forefront of the crypto revolution, developing innovative casino software solutions for an exciting range of clients. Our team has already assisted in launching an international brand to market which serves tens of thousands of users across the globe.
We are working on cutting-edge software which will break crypto gaming through to the big time.
We currently have a crack unit of hard-working, capable, and helpful people who all work together to deliver our vision – to build the biggest crypto casino platform in the world.
After starting with only 3 people, we’re currently a ~20 people strong group of elite engineers, product gurus and DevOps dynamos and we’re growing that number all the time.
We’re always happy to hear from passionate, thoughtful, and cool people to help us achieve our dreams so please reach out.
In this role you will:
- Be part of a cross-functional team, eager to build and develop one of the biggest crypto casino platforms in the world;
- Work on cutting edge software and work out better quality code, independently and faster;
- Create highly efficient, easy to maintain, scalable frontend, fully CMS configurable;
- Create a website, which can run multiple brands and themes, not only by changing site’s color palette, but provide ability to fully reorganize and build custom content on every page for each brand, using a predefined set of building blocks;
- Provide a way of having cohesive, performant UI, which can be easily build and tested in isolation, also maintained, and scaled across the organization;
- Closely collaborate with our team in Agile Methodology actively participating in planning, standups, and code/architecture reviews;
This role is right for you if:
- You can adapt quickly to business changes in an agile environment
- You are curious about cutting edge technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt to them;
- You love working on ambiguous problems and coming up with scalable solutions
- You are humble and eager to learn from mistakes and you incorporate learnings to enhance skills, processes, and systems
These are nice to have:
- 3 + years of professional experience with developing frontend applications
- Expertise in HTML5 and CSS3
- Very good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience in developing Web Applications
- Experience with Angular, React or Vue
- Experience with Git or SVN
- Experience in UI automated testing using: Karma, Mocha, Jasmine, Protractor, Selenium, or similar technologies
What you will find:
- A product and a team that will inspire you – so you can do meaningful work with people who make you feel appreciated and valuable;
- A healthy and profitable company where team members stay for many years;
- The freedom to work from wherever home is and Work/Life balance;
- A flat structure to do innovative work, be acknowledged, and make a difference’;
What else we’re offering to you:
- Paid leave – 25 days per year
- Additional health insurance provided by
- Lifetime insurance provided
- Multisport card, covered on 100 % by the company
- Work from home option
- Development and career opportunities: the company covers expenses for certification and training relevant for your role at the company
- Employee referral program, company team activities and initiatives
- Individual budget for home office equipment