Live Interactive Software is at the forefront of the crypto revolution, developing innovative casino software solutions for an exciting range of clients. Our team has already assisted in launching an international brand to market which serves tens of thousands of users all across the globe. We are working on cutting-edge software which will break crypto gaming through to the big time.
We currently have a crack unit of hard-working, capable, and helpful people who all work together to deliver our vision – to build the biggest crypto casino platform in the world.
After starting with only 3 people, we’re currently a ~30 people strong group of elite engineers, product gurus, and DevOps dynamos and we’re growing that number all the time.
We’re always happy to hear from passionate, thoughtful, and incredible people to help us achieve our dreams.
In this role you will:
- Integrate with our company data sources ensuring that there is a reliable pipeline of data to fill our Data Warehouse
- Design, create and optimise a Data Warehouse to serve company reporting needs
- Set up and maintain BI tools based on the Data Warehouse
- Collect and maintain business reporting requirements
- Implement BI reports based on the above requirements
This role is right for you if you:
- Have 3+ years experience working as a BI developer or similar role
- Have a strong knowledge of SQL
- Are experienced with BI solutions – any of Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, Holistics, etc.
- Are experienced with data modelling and reporting
- Are highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Are willing to learn and improve
- Are attention to detail-oriented
- Are enthusiastic, hard-working, and motivated team player with excellent communication skills
A great advantage will be:
- Experience working with Apache Kafka
- Working knowledge of Java
- Experience with warehousing
- Experience in the online gaming industry
What else we’re offering to you:
- Paid leave – 25 days per year
- Additional health insurance provided by Uniqa
- Lifetime insurance provided by Metlife
- Multisport card, covered 100 % by the company
- Work from home option
- Development and career opportunities: the company covers expenses for certification and training relevant to your role at the company
- Employee referral program, company team activities, and initiatives
- Individual budget for home office equipment